Who We are
Thoroughbred Mortgage is the preferred lender of Houlihan Lawrence, the largest independently owned real estate brokerage service New York’s Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties as well as Fairfield County, Connecticut.
We are a direct Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lender, as well as an FHA direct seller/servicer. We also offer:
- Preferred lender privileges from Houlihan Lawrence, the largest real estate firm in Westchester, Dutchess, and Putnam County
- Common sense, in-house underwriting with no overlays
- An in-house appraisal panel—no AMCs to deal with
- A 4:1 support staff to LO Ratio
- Delegated Jumbo underwriting
- Loans up to 4 million
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of loan origination experience
- Experience working with top producing real estate agents
- Licensing and continuing education up to date. NY a must. CT helpful, but not a necessity
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced environment
- Comfortable speaking to groups of 25 -100
- Willing to represent Thoroughbred Mortgage at networking events and corporate functions
- Desire to earn $250,000 plus per year
We know that making the transition from one company to another can be tough. When transitioning, you will have hands-on assistance from our executive staff. You will get up-to-speed quickly and be ready to take on the mortgage world armed with your new array of products and pricing.
Working so closely with Houlihan Lawrence gives us an advantage over other mortgage lenders in the area.
Like what you see? Join Thoroughbred today by emailing Erik Martin at emartin ‘at’ thoroughbredmortgage.com.